Frequently Asked Questions

What door can I use when visiting the school during school hours?
The main doors on Grove Street are open from 7:30am-4:00pm.  From 7:30am-8:00am the Tennis Court Doors, School Street doors, and the Harriet Street doors will be open for students to enter the building.

Visitor parking is in the south lot by the tennis court doors and the north lot on School Street.

Where can I park when visiting the school?
Visitor parking is available in the south parking lot by the tennis courts (entrance on Grove Avenue) and in the north parking lot on School Street.

When can my child change his schedule?
Schedules will not be changed once a quarter has started and it is the responsibility of the student to have ALL schedule changes taken care of prior to the beginning of each quarter.

Please note that schedule changes for non-substantive requests will not be considered. These reasons may qualify as a necessary schedule change: medical or physical restrictions, computer error, or academic misplacement. A student may change their schedule to add a class for any of these reasons before the quarter begins.

How do I request a transcript be sent to a college?
Students need to request their transcript from Docufide. You can get to the Docufide site by going to our website. Once at the high school website, you can click on "transcripts" under "frequently visited sites." All transcripts for students who graduated in 2010 or later will be sent electronically to the college. For those who graduated prior to 2010, there is a form to complete and send to the school for your transcript request.

What is the Infinite Campus Portal?
The Infinite Campus Portal allows parents and students access to their school attendance, grades, class assignments and more! Grades and attendance can be checked at any time by accessing the portal, rather than waiting for the report card at the end of the quarter to view that information.

What do I do if I can't remember my password to the parent portal?
To reset your password, please call 444-8810 or email

What do I do if my child is ill?
If a student is absent from school in the morning, the parent or guardian is asked to call the high school office between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. The phone number is 444-8805. If a phone call is received, a note from the parent is not necessary.

What do I do if my child has an appointment and I have to pick him up during school hours?
If a student has been in school any part of the day, but plans to be absent from school later, the school must be notified by written permission or by a telephone call from the parent prior to the time the student leaves. The student must acquire a Permit to Leave the Building (blue pass) from the high school office before leaving the school building.

What happens if my child gets sick at school?
Ift a student becomes ill, he/she must receive permission to go home from the school nurse or attendance secretary. Students who become ill and leave school without permission will be marked truant.

Does my child have to do anything when he returns to school after being absent for part of the day?
Any student who has been absent for any part of the day is required to report to the high school office when he/she returns to school to acquire an admit slip, which will be shown to all of his/her teachers.